- Open GPG4USB
- Click on Manage keys
Check the account that you want the publick key, in this case TestAccount
- There are two options for the export which are Export To File and Export To Clipboard
- Export To File as the name implies will create a file containing the public key, then this file could be send through email or USB or any desired way
- Export To Clipboard will add the public key to the clipboard which then it can be pasted into an email or any other document.
- For this example, I will Export To File
- Since this is the key that will be sent or given to other people you know, save it with a meaning full name like "Your Name + Public Key"
- For this example I will save it as "TestAccount Public Key"
- You could also leave the defaul name and sent it like that
- The file is attached down below and can be downloaded.
- Remember that anyone can encrypt using the Public Key but it can only be decrypted using the Private Key.
- On the next tutorial I will be Encrypting and Decrypting a text file using GPG4USB
Computer Tech, interest in gaining a greater knowledge about most subjects, specially computer related.